Black Pudding Omelette, is one of my lowest calorie breakfast fixes, either at the weekend, or on a day off.
I have become something of a fiend when it comes to black pudding recently, eating it with everything I can possibly get my hands on.
Its that earthly, yet sweet taste that I can't get enough off, and this low calorie recipe will fill you up until lunch.
100g Black Pudding
Salt & Pepper
1. Get your favourite saucepan hot on a medium heat.
2. Fry the onion for a few minutes until they go translucent.
3. Add in the pepper and fry for a further few minutes.
4. Crumble in the black pudding, and then whisk the eggs.
5. Add in the eggs, and allow to set on the bottom.
6. Flip one edge over to make a half moon shape.
Fry on both sides for a few minutes until brown.