Anytime I make an Italian meal, I always how to have Garlic Bread, which is why I want to show you how to make Garlic Bread, because this one is a doozy.
It is really easy, but it is excess to high degree, so maybe not every other day.
It takes a classic bread recipe, and turns it into a beautiful bite, just in time to dunk it in tomato sauce.
2 Garlic Cloves
Handful of Parsley
1 Ball of Mozzarella
One serving is one roll
Pre-heat your oven to 180C.
1. Put the butter into a bowl, grate in the garlic and add the parsley.
2. Make a compound butter by mixing the ingredients together.
3. Cut the Hoagie roll in half, and spread each side with half the butter.
4. Cook in the oven for 15mins.
5. Cut the mozzarella into slices.
6. Place them on top of the garlic bread, and then cook again for 10mins or until the cheese has melted.